Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Who are you?!??

Wait...are you asking me who I am or am I trying to figure out who I am?  This got deep pretty quickly...or maybe you've realized there may be some sarcasm headed your way as you tumble into this blog of mine.

Who am I?  Well... as of this post, I'm a recently turned 34 year old girl (or am I a chica, woman, lady or some other title)?  I tend to err on the side of young, so I'll go with girl.  Call me what you will, but that's how I see it.  I did the college thing, started the career thing, had a boyfriend for many years, which ended nearly a year ago, and I haven't found myself a prince charming yet.  In the middle of all that, I bought a house along the way and adopted 3 furkids.  I'll get into their stories probably at some point, but in a nutshell I've got 1 dog (a Westie) and 2 tuxedo kitties.  Then there's the job.  I surprisingly did what few people do...I picked a major in college and stuck with it and shocker...actually went into a career that used the degree.  I know...it's bonkers.  So I do that by day and by night, I spend most of the time aspiring to be healthy and make wise choices with fitness and what I consume.

I'm not old and I'm not young, but I feel like I've learned some cool things about life and me along the way.  I tend to be sarcastic and could go on for days with stories of my adventures and sarcasm.  I was recently told I should write a blog and I mentioned that I have a secret one (no I'm not going to say what it is here...because I might actually divulge more about me personally here and show this to family and friends), so I figured I'd go for it.


This blog is going to be a mix of things:

  • daily life
  • self-improvement
  • rants when neccessary
  • pets
  • fitness
  • recipes
  • pop culture
  • and whatever else I think the Interwebs MUST KNOW


I promise nothing of consistency in my content or the frequency of posts, but I'm told my writing style has a flair for entertainment and that it won't matter, because people will just love the personality that comes out from that.  We shall see.  Take it or leave it, but it's what and who I am.  So, come along for the ride and bring your pillows because this might get boring...or I might want to steal them from you (there's more to that that I'll probably get into later).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment