Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What's in a name?

So when I decided to make this blog, I contemplated what name to use.  How much should it say about me personally?  What captures everything I want to cover in a single name, yet isn't too long that it would be hard to remember?  Decisions....decisions!

Running Slow but Sleeping!

I'm a runner...well let's be honest, I'm more of a yogger (Anchorman...if you haven't seen it, you're missing out).  So yeah, yogging.  There's your Running Slow!

So what about the "but Sleeping" part of the name?  Well, I thought I'd put a play on words from Dave Matthew's Band's song #41, which if you're not in the know says, "I'm coming slow, but speeding."  So why sleeping?  I love sleep.  It's not just me, it's a serious deal.  I'll get into it more later, but suffice it to say that sleep is a big part of who I am.

So here we are and I'm running slow, but sleeping...yeahhhhhhhhhhh!

Alright, who's with me?  We're going yogging! We're going up through the gymnasium to the quad!  Snoop, Snoop-a-loop!  Bring your green hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment